Sunday, April 17, 2011

Floor•id•ahhhh

T-minus 12 hours 22 minutes and counting until I'm off to the airport. My sister and I both have had some crazy work schedules as of late so this couldn't come at a better time.

The 10-day forecast has a median temperature of 86. My Aunt texted me (who knew she texts!?) to tell me they have golf clubs for me to use. I'm going to see some Tampa Bay Devil Rays action. They're playing the Sox, just not the right color.  Oh well, Beer and dogs in the nice weather.

My Reading List for the trip:

Packing List:
  • 2 Golf Shirts
  • 3 Pairs of Shorts
  • 2 Pairs of Jeans
  • 5 T-shirts
  • 2 Undershirts
  • 2 Dress Shirts
  • 1 Spring Jacket
  • 1 Pair o' Slacks
  • Unmentionables (shh, don't talk about it)
  • Dress Shoes
  • Superman Hat and Awesome Yellow Plaid Flat Cap
  • 1 Hoodie
  • Toiletries (Soap, Shampoo, Shaving Schtuff, Neon Nail Polish, Deodorant, Toothpaste, Toothbrush)
  • 2 Bathing Suits
  • Running Stuff
    • 2 Shirts
    • 2 Shorts
    • 2 Pairs of Running Socks
    • Running shoes
  • Sunglasses (to wear at night)
  • Camera
*phew*

Digby will be staying with the lovely folks at Sendashi Pet Resort (awww, look at the cute pogo page!!). They are great! I have been using there services for over a year and recommend them to anyone in the area. 

Time to bring Digby in! Have a great week folks! I'll post pictures when and if I remember :-D

And for those who read to the bottom, my favorite The National song, Fake Empire.


No comments: